Tuesday 15 October 2013

Twitter Art Exhibit - my wildflowers

Some time ago I painted and mailed two card size paintings for the Twitter Art Exhibit, and I am happy to know that they reached the destination.

Medicago sativa (yellow alfalfa), 6x4 inch, watercolor on paper


 
Vicia Purpurea (Purple Vetch),  4x6 inch, watercolor on paper



After sending them, I found out that this year the rules have changed, and only one will be exhibited, the Yellow alfalfa, while the other one will be directly donated to the The Center for Contemporary Dance, Special Needs Classes, and they shall decide how to use it (i.e. future funds raising events). That is fine with me, since I did both of them for this scope.

I wish the exhibition is even more successful than the previous ones! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment