Tuesday 6 January 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge: A Rose a Day

Among other things, one of my resolutions for 2015 is to paint and study art more, on a daily basis. When I saw the call of Leslie Saeta for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge for January 2015 I registered for it, to push myself towards my goal. I knew I won't be able to really start on the 1st of January, but I hope I will manage to recover for the first 5 days very soon, by doing more than one painting in some of the days.

After considering various themes for my first challenge of this type, I finally decided to go with flowers, which I like very much to paint, and make a Rose little painting each day (most of them will be 5x7 inches).

The following posts of my blog will be dedicated to the challenge and I will post the paintings without many comments about.

No comments:

Post a Comment