Friday 4 September 2015

Red Pear studies

In August I hosted the WetCanvas WDE event, and I selected some of my recent photos to share with anyone interested to have a short virtual Summer vacation in Greece. If you would like to use any of those photos for your artistic works, here is the link to my photos at the WetCanvas Reference Image Library (RIL). But at the time I didn't manage to paint myself any of those photos. Now, with my new acrylics paints set I want to give it a try to the pears photo. After changing a bit the composition I needed a decision on the background, and I had a fast go  to two little studies (card size, 4.5x6 inches) in watercolor, which I would like to share here too. The acrylic painting is not ready yet, but I will post it as soon as it is ready. These watercolor studies are done with my usual watercolor palette on Saunders Waterford 140 lb CP paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment