Tuesday 1 September 2015

Shell-ing a-Round #01

I just got the e-mail from Leslie about the beginning of the new 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, and I am ready for it! I would say more than ready, because I had some time previous week not only to find my references, but also to paint in advance a few of the ACEO shell paintings. I first started with a small series on Mussels, maybe inspired by the trip I did at the end of June to Brussels. And as you know, there is no trip to Brussels without Mussels! So enjoy the first Mussel, ACEO size (3.5x2.5 inches), Camel acrylics on W&N acrylic paper.


1 comment:

  1. Love the texture on the mussel shell. Nice!

    I decided I've got too much going on to do the challenge this time. But I will come and check on what you are posting.

    ReplyDelete