Tuesday 3 September 2013

Online Gallery, Etsy Shop and Fine Art America Prints

A few months are gone since the first post, and although I didn't manage to post, I managed to do a few other things:
  • My online Gallery, with many of the most recent paintings. It has an online shopping chart, with the option to pay through PayPal. Except of the original paintings, through my online Gallery I also sell Limited Edition Prints for some of my paintings.
  • My little Etsy Shop - to have a larger visibility, as Etsy is dedicated to art and crafts sales. From time to time I have SALE offers there, mostly for prints.
  • I have also created a Fine Art America profile, for the Open Edition Prints and the option to directly get them framed, but this still needs some more work.
In the mean while I did a few more paintings - some of them already shown in my online Gallery or in my Etsy Shop - and some to be uploaded the following days. All C&C on my online Gallery are more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment