Saturday 8 March 2014

Hosting a WDE (Weekend Drawing Event) on Wet Canvas

This weekend I was given the opportunity and honor to host a Weekend Drawing Event (WDE) on WetCanvas, and I was so happy to share some of the Spring photos that I have mostly taken during the last two months. Just in case you are not a member, or you were not aware of the WDE events and would like to have a look at what all this is about, just click on the link above. It will take you to the thread with the 16+1 photos that I have shared, and are all copyright free to be used for any derivative artwork you would like to make, either digital or traditional. Once you get there, I am sure you will get addicted to these events, as they travel you all over the world. I am posting here only the invitation photo of an almond blossom, and I hope it will convince you to join us on WetCanvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment