Bellow, I will show you a few of the step-by-step images I have taken, as this painting took me many days to finish it, and I managed to take intermediary scans.
The initial drawing on the watercolor paper, which however has been suffered a few changes in the next steps, as while working on the painting I figured out a few things would be better if changed (i.e. perspective of the table was off in the initial drawing).
Initial washes applied to the background with Antwerp blue and foreground with Yellow Ochre and Burnt Sienna.
Next washes applied to background to get more color variation, more burnt Sienna and Payne's Gray in the foreground, and I started to work on the underpainting of the pots.
Working out the pots from the most far, and adding colors
Color on the blue pots and a few details fixed in the background/foreground and additional washes. Also some of the initial washes on the red pot.
And the red pot worked with the final washes, plus minor details on the rest. You have already seen this at the beginning of this post.