Thursday 24 April 2014

Everyday Beach Treasures - seashells ACEOs

Since the weather has started to be much better, in the afternoons we are usually getting out for a walk, most of the times on the beach (unless my son asks for some specific activity). And the usual thing for me is to bring back at home some of the little treasures I collect - colorful and strange shape stones, seashell fragments, little branches which have been in the sea for a longtime and got interesting shapes and textures, colorful glass pieces, etc. One of the previous days I started sketching some of the shell fragments, and further painted some ACEOs. I am thinking about a bigger painting, with a combination of these shells, but I haven't decided yet on the composition. I hope you will enjoy my little treasures!



No comments:

Post a Comment